The Dominican Republic is home to some of the best beaches in the world. From whale-watching at Bahía de Samaná to dancing the merengue, this island offers both relaxation and activity. FootprintFocus provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of this diverse region of the Caribbean.
· Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around the Dominican Republic.
· Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
· Includes information on tour operators and activities, from watersports and white sand to riding placid Dominican horses in the mountains.
· Detailed maps for the Dominican Republic and its key destinations.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, FootprintFocus Dominican Republic provides concise and comprehensive coverage of the Caribbean’s oldest European settlement.