Meet Your New Favorite Author!
A Collection of Nine Stories by Bestselling and Award-Winning Writers
The Happy Homicides Mystery Series is our way of introducing you to new talent and reminding you of old favorites at a reasonable price. You’ll love this anthology of heartwarming, brain-puzzling, and character-driven traditional mysteries that'll keep you entertained for hours. Plus, you can email us to get a FREE Bonus File with recipes and craft ideas. Enjoy many hours of reading pleasure with stories by these bestselling and award-winning authors--Joanna Campbell Slan, Teresa Trent, Neil Plakcy, Elaine Viets, Annie Adams, Camille Minichino, Nancy Jill Thames, Linda Gordon Hengerer, and Randy Rawls. For more information, go to www.HappyHomicides.com
Includes these mysteries
- Stupid Cupid: A Cara Mia Delgatto Novella by Joanna Campbell Slan—Cara Mia’s search for love gets her involved in a star-crossed, homicidal romance.
- A Heart for Murder by Teresa Trent—An expensive family heirloom is stolen from a local jewelry store, and Betsy Livingston Fitzpatrick would love to figure out who’s responsible.
- For the Love of Dog by Neil Plakcy—A young woman’s death causes a man to consider the many aspects of love. Is it ever a justification for murder?
- Wedding Knife by Elaine Viets—A groom learns to take his vow–Till death do we part—very, very seriously.
- Death and a Dozen Roses by Annie Adams—Plucky florist Rosie McKay is reunited with an old love, thanks to complications that happen when she tries to deliver a dozen roses.
- The Sodium Arrow by Camille Minichino—The love of a student for a favorite teacher drives a freelance embalmer to seek out justice.
- Sweets, Treats, and Murder by Nancy Jill Thames—Jillian Bradley is a widow with no children, but she still has a keen sense of family. Her love of a good mystery sets her and her canine companion, Teddy, on a quest for justice.
- Dying for Valentine’s Tea: A Beach Tea Shop Novella by Linda Gordon Hengerer—The three Powell sisters want their friend Thelma to find true love, but they’re having trouble believing her fiancé has her best interests at heart.
- The Missing Jacket by Randy Rawls—A golfing buddy offers Jonathan Boykin big money to retrieve a stolen jacket, but Jonathan suspects something else is going on. Jonathan is smart enough to discern the difference between love and lust. But can he also figure out the scam?